When it comes to binge watching show then I am sure many of us will be able to relate to this image:
We’ve all been there and done that. We belong to that species who can’t wait for an episode per week because we want to see them all at once. This habit allows us to watch 5 seasons worth of episodes within a week (or in my case, a weekend). This is not just a habit, its a way of life. Also it’s a talent that not many people possess, I mean tell me how many people can watch the entire Game of Throne series in a week? Or can you devour F.R.I.E.N.D.S so quick that you won’t even know when you started it?
See? Its a talent!
So here we are listing the things we do when we can’t stop binge watching a show.
1) That show becomes your drug.
2) People are constantly concerned about you because they haven’t seen you in days.
3) You can’t stop clicking on ‘Next Episode’ button, like you physically can’t, you brain won’t allow you.
4) You HAVE to know what happens next as if your life depends on it.
5) You become best friends with Nexflix.
6) Life becomes dull when that show ends because you don’t know what to do with your life anymore.
7) Then, like a night in shining armour, you find something that gives you purpose: Another show (or in my case: Season 2)
So here was a weird post on a weird disease that most of us suffer from. If you like it or were able to relate to it then please like and share! Don’t forget to share the fun and subscribe, till then I’ll be back with some more stupidity.
Hasta La Vista!