Our bedrooms look like a total mess with all the clothes here and there, under garments casually beautifying table tops, and an empty pizza box carefully cornered somewhere near the laptop. Bedroom is the most important and safe place in the house where we have lived a thousand memories. The decor of our room somewhere reflects the kind of person that you are. Just like yesterday, you swear you will clean the mess up this time, no sweat. And while you are at it, why not make it a little more warm and cozy?
Listed below are few ideas to redecorate your mundane room into a paradise with fairy lights:
1. Wrap the lights around your full length mirror for a classic feel.
2. Combination of Sparkle Mirror Garland and White Light.
String together multiple strands of Christmas/Diwali white lights and mirror garlands on a hanging rod for a dreary look that endlessly glimmers.
3. Fairy Light Jars.
Fill a mason jar with a bunch of string lights, then cluster them together on a mantle or table.
4. Fairy Light Wall.
Adorn your barren white wall with some fairy lights. Attach family pictures for homely feel.
5. Make a cool initial light for your room to give it some personality.
6. LED+Pingpong balls.
7. Inspiration Wall.
Revamp your dorm room to display inspirational quotes and pictures while using fairy lights. Your inspiration wall can be as big or as small as you want it, and all you need to do is create a border with fairy lights.
8. The Word Wall.
The best thing about fairy lights is that they could be bent any way you want them to.
9. Starry ceiling.
Lay your head back and all you see is the starry ceiling.
10. Fit them around in a window or a shelf.
11. Wrap the lights around the frame of the bed.
Another cool idea:
12. For all those book lovers, how about underlining your bookshelves with lights?
13. You could also draw shapes and images with the lights.
14. You could keep it simple like this as well.
15. Fireplace inside your room!
Decorating could be fun as well. Let us know your views in the comments below. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing.