Not all of us have that spark of being humorous, unlike Tanmay Bhatt or Kapil Sharma. But some of us do try to be a little more jovial and sarcastic while with friends. At times the punch lines take an awry way and we end up making a fool of ourself in front of our friends. But then again being funny is IS HARD OKAY. In our group of friends, there are those people who have super high standards for jokes, as if their life isn’t one anyway. And for all those who fail to joke better, so what if the world doesn’t appreciate that? Because you still make yourself laugh and that’s all that matters. Okay? Okay.
Below are things you’ll get if you’re the ONLY one who laughs at your jokes:
1. You know it in your heart that it doesn’t matter what other people think because deep down you know you’re freaking hilarious.
2. Your friends know you for making a comment about how amusing you are after almost every joke you say.
3. You just magically bond well with people who laugh at your jokes.
4. At times you laugh out so hard at your own joke before even completing it.
5. You believe if you can make yourself laugh this much, it must mean you’re the most comical person alive.
6. When you say something hysterical and someone doesn’t laugh, you get very annoyed and upset.
7. Quickest ways to offend you is to claim that your jokes are bad and lame.
8. So you just take it that the person doesn’t have a good sense of humour.
9. On the rare occasion that you make someone else laugh, your heart swells up with validation and pride and everything good in this world.
10. And there are moments you wonder if you are in fact super unfunny because sometimes all the eye-rolling gets to you, you know?
11. But then you remember that you’re just awesome at EVERYTHING including jokes, and you don’t need anyone to laugh at them.
12. And lastly, no one can tell you that you aren’t funny.
13. Because you just know it that you are really really funny!
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.