Flower walls might have been the hottest thing back then but people always search out for something new and innovative and out of the box ideas when it comes to planning wedding event. So the next big thing at weddings is totally about to blow your guests away: Doughnut Walls! Earlier cheese wheel wedding “cakes,” macaron towers, and cake pops might have satisfied our hearts and stomach, but doughnut walls (a genius concept originally created by famed caterer Peter Callahan) is THE most trending thing now. These sugary rings of perfection amazing when hung up in an immaculate order.
These photographs of the latest Internet wedding-theme craze: Doughnut Walls is something you just can’t afford to miss.
Disclaimer: Going through the feed might leave you with sugar-induced comas and tummy aches, so we’d suggest proceeding with caution, ladies and gentlemen.
1. Classic ‘Don’t worry, be happy’ wall of sweet happiness
2. These make the perfect dessert bar backdrop
3. Treat yoself with these sugary rings of perfection!
4. Never leaving any of them hanging…
5. No, I want all!
6. This is what dreams are made of
7. Sprinkled with a whole lotta love
8. Donuts are our love language.
10. Lastly, the couple who eats doughnuts together, stays together.
Are you drooling yet?
The idea behind the trend is that not only is your party a little bit unusual and fun, but also that you can – if you want – make a game out of the round rings of frosted, fried delicious-ness snack. Guests can of course pluck their chosen doughnut directly from the wall with their hands, or they can go hands-free for bonus points. Seriously we won’t come to your wedding unless you have Doughnut Wall theme… JUST KIDDING!