‘Looks are deceiving’ as they say, but one things is true for sure that pictures on social media are quiet as well deceiving. When it comes to photos posted on social media, there’s always more to that story. “A lot of the images we see on Instagram are unrealistic and unattainable”, model Jess King wrote on Instagram, where she posted her own fake before-and-after pictures sometime back. Whenever we see some amazing over the top images on social media, we badly want us to be something like it, but what we don’t realize is that half of it is all fake and a lot of efforts were made to make that particular image look in that way. Majority of the pictures turn out to look great simply by tweaking posture, lighting, clothing, filters, and camera angle.
Below images show you shouldn’t always trust what you see on social media:
1. Seems like the filter was set right to give that sleek sexy look
2. Trying REALLY hard to be ‘couple goals’!
3. Such a creative photographer
4. Cool child photoshoot
5. Too smart
The picture taken after might have fooled most of the car lovers.
6. That’s how this guy fulfilled his dream to be a cop
7. Haha..too brilliant
10. The girl squatted down in a shrubbed area at the edge of the road to get that perfect look
Let us know your favourite in the comments below. Also do like and share this article with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to TMN for your daily dose of nothingness!