We Indians try everything possible, whether it be trying out model like poses for pictures or speaking in English even when you don’t know how to frame a sentence. Only in India, you’ll see ‘only’ as emphasis at the end of a sentence. This is the one thing that the rest of the world will never get, we are just weird that way. Indian English has been globally official now, and even if we Indians say it quiet wrong and that too with confidence then no apologies, we’re Indians, and so is our English. We are proud of ourselves like that only!
Listed below are some quirky examples of Indian-y English that’ll make you laugh:
1. Maybe they intentionally messed it up or maybe not..
2. I’m gonna e-mail them right away…
3. Lets VISIT this place..
4. Yes, that’s way
5. ‘Law Firm’ is what they were trying to mean
6. How can main heroin be a “side main heroin”, LOL!
9. I don’t want snakes, mom!
10. Moms are the best
11. Be really cautious!
12. Maybe they were just being honest while printing
13. Yes, I want it PLANE!
14. They just vented their feelings out
15. I’m sure the institute isn’t TATTI
We might be punny or phunny but we are like that only. Don’t forget to like and share and subscribe us. Till then happy reading.