Sex is the requirement of every living thing on this planet to satisfy their physical needs and to grow their family. This is a biological phenomenon that goes from humans to animals. There are numerous astounding facts about the sex that will amaze you all.
Let’s Traverse Through These Amazing Facts About Sex:
1. You will be surprised to know that average erection contains almost enough blood to keep three gerbils alive.
2. The Dolphins from Amazon river are the only animals that get involve into nasal sex.
3. The women clitoris get extends to 9cm under the skin.
4. Even four popes have died while having sex.
5. Alligators have 100% erection throughout their lifetime.
6. In Aztec culture, Avocado has its utilization as a synonym for the testicle. In Aztec culture, Avocado is termed as the most powerful fruit for sexuality and was restricted for only virgins.
7. The national animal of Australia Kangaroos has two vaginas. In fact, they are very uniquely distinct from other animals in terms of sexual process.
8. Opossums have got double headed-penis with them.
9. The American Lisa Sparks has the record of having sex with most men in 24 hours with 919 peoples. Not to mention, that is amazingly 38 men per hour.
10. Penguins uniquely do orgasm once in a year.
11. A grasshopper loses 1/3rd of its body mass whenever it performs an ejaculation.
12. A survey conducted by Intel in America, a USA women would give up sex for two weeks rather than logging off the internet for two weeks.
13. In animals Right whale though not the biggest whale has the largest testes which weigh around half a ton.
14. According to an evolutionary standpoint, a woman gets louder in the bed to attract more males. In comparison, males get more aroused in the bed when they heard that a woman recently had sex.
15. The Tapirs have got an elbow in their penises.
16. When banana slugs involve into sex sometimes they get stuck, and both male and female take nibbling towards the penis until they get unstuck.
17. The barnacle has the largest penis in the entire animal kingdom by percent of the total body mass, which counts to more than 50% of their soft tissue.
18. During the Victorian times, blowsy was the term used to pronounce prostitutes. Also, the blow was the synonym utilized for the ejaculation during the same era. after a period of time, this leads to a new term of the blowjob for the act of fellatio. In the ancient times in Greece, the blowjob was referred with the term ‘playing the flute’.
19. The average human sperm cell or spermatocyte contains almost 37.5 Gb of generic data. When a person involves in orgasm and performs ejaculation an amount of roughly 1.5 Gb of data gets ejaculated in a mere 3 seconds happens which is equal to 6 times of data transfer rates of magnitude which is much better than an average internet connection.
20. According to a survey, about 100 million couples have sex every day. This means around 65,000 couples are having sex at the moment.
21. According to science human male ejaculates at a speed of 27 mph.
22. Thailand is the world’s leader in women cutting their husband penises.
23. Thailand performs the world’s largest sexual reassignment surgeries in the world, which is mostly done by foreigners. In brief, the world’s second country to perform most sex change operations which involve the most numbers of citizens from its nation is Iran.
24. The Blue Whale ejaculates almost 200 gallons of semen. Overall, this is a huge amount of semen produced by any animal.
25. Pigs can orgasm for about 30 minutes continuously.
26. A woman breast can increase about 25 percent in size when they get sexually aroused.
27. French Bulldogs can not reproduce naturally because of their heavy structure. In short, every bulldog puppy is born with an artificial insemination.
28. In Florida, it’s illegal to have sex in any position rather than missionary position. Even though it’s lawful, it’s illegal to kiss a women breasts when someone involves a heterosexual activity in the missionary position.
29. An Australian rodent named as Antechinus does sex for almost 24-hours, in short, after this all males die out of exhaustion.
30. The inventor of the vibrator is Cleopatra. Under this invention, she took insects and places them around in a hollow sphere. On doing this the insects start agitating and buzzing around which caused the sphere to vibrate.
These are few incredible facts about the sex lives starting from humans to animals. These facts give the indication towards nature’s gifts to everyone and complexity to understand its phenomenon. We hope these facts amazes you all. Overall, we can say that nature has so many weird and exciting processes that are hard to understand. Till then, keep reading and don’t forget to subscribe and share our page.