Priyanka Chopra-a brilliant actress, singer, producer, philanthropist, and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. She’s somebody who can stand up on her own, she’s somebody who’s inspired many of us, who has represented India across the globe time and again. Words fail to describe the amount of hardwork she’s put in to reach where she is today. During the course of success, failures are obvious to come but to fight through them and come out of it as a winner is something PeeCee has been doing it since when. Her quotes make us want to dream big and never leave that dream, and makes us want to work hard everyday. I love this actress with all my heart and soul.
Following are the best of the quotes by Priyanka Chopra that’ll inspire you:
1. You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity.
2. You need to feel comfortable. When you’re comfortable, you feel confident. And when you’re confident, the world is your oyster. Most important, you gotta feel what you wear.
3. Stardom should be a discovery. You don’t hammer it onto people’s heads. You don’t demand it. You command it.
4. I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.
5. Guess girls are normally blonde, blue-eyes bombshells. It was nice to be a brunette one.
6. I wasn’t the prettiest girl in the room, but I learned to carry myself with confidence – that’s how you make the best impression on people.
7. It’s okay to be you. You don’t have to try to be anybody else. Whatever you are, however you are, it’s fine. Nobody’s perfect.
8. I think it’s great to be flawed. I’m hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.
9. I was made fun of because of the way I talked, because of where I came from… the only way you can change that is by setting goals, by being the best version of yourself.
10. The harder(roles) the better. Definitely. When somebody turns around and says, “She can’t do that”, then that’s the one I want to do.
11. It’s okay to not know what you want – as long you know what you don’t want.
12. No one can tell you how much you can do. You have to set your own standards yourself.
Hasn’t Priyanka Chopra inspired a part of you too? Let us know how you feel in the comments below. Don’t forget to like and share and subscribe with us! Till then happy reading!