Swearing or using cuss words is too mainstream these days. Almost every one uses but quite a few are judgmental about it. And when it comes to girls who swears, people pounce upon them with taunts and all sort of advices. But we girls are opinionated and don’t really give f**** to any of the taunts.
So if you are one of those girls whose vocabulary is spiced up with cuss words and swears, then you will totally relate to this post:
1. When people think you swear just to make you look cooler
2. When people say,”You’re too pretty to be using such ugly words”
3. When they say, “Watch your language”
4. When they have that misconception of, “You’ll never find an husband at this mouth”
5. When they say, “Why do you need to swear so much”
6. When they think swearing is low class and vulgar.
7. When they think we are setting up a wrong impression on kids
8. When they say “You’ve got a bad attitude”
9. You have to be super-careful when parent-type adults are around
10. When they think you swear a lot for a girl
11. Once in your life you’ve given this super Hindi gaali without realising
12. That gaali scene in Jab We Met gave your heart so much comfort
13. You feel proud of yourself when your friend who doesn’t give gaalis starts swearing
14. When they think you’re totally unprofessional if you swear
15. When they say that swearing isn’t lady-like
Whenever someone says, “be a little lady like and don’t use cuss words”, cuss them with respect saying “I’m so sorry asshole ji, please fuck off!” Ladies, what are your views on this? Do mention in the comment section below. Keep reading and don’t forget to subscribe us.