The Gemini woman is versatile, witty and charming. Her airy versatility, lightening fast wit, and highly sociable nature will always keep you on your toes, if you are lucky enough to date her. Do you have a Gemini woman in your life? If you don’t here is what’s missing in your life!
A Gemini lady in each one’s life is as important as maple syrup on your pancakes. Where’s the fun otherwise?
1) Often confused with Twin Personality and Split Personalities, but here it simply means she can love one thing at this minute and hate it the next minute!
2) She’s accepting and loving despite all your flaws.
3) She believes in herself and has faith in you more than anyone else would ever have.
4) Emotionally active with relative empathy, who keeps her emotions grounded.
5) Full of life and positivism. She can find happiness in little things!
6) She’s the most intelligent of all Zodiac signs and also the curious cat, wanting to learn more from everything and everyone!
7) She can get bossy and dominate you, but remember it’s for your own good.
8) Gemini is an air sign and she’s an air goddess. You can’t tie her down or hold her back.
9) Spontaneous and usually quick in making decisions which are right most of the times.
10) Has no regret, and cheers up the crowd around her effortlessly!
Some of the famous personalities who have conquered the world are Gemini woman!
Lana Del Ray
This beautiful Gemini woman is an American singer, songwriter, and model. Her music has been noted for its stylized and cinematic aesthetic, its preoccupation with themes of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, and its references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana.
Marilyn Monroe was an American actress and model. Famous for playing comic “dumb blonde” characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and was emblematic of the era’s attitudes towards sexuality.
An American actress, filmmaker and humanitarian, she also has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and has been cited as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress.
Loved the post? Could you relate to it?
Tag all your Gemini women and let them know how much you love and appreciate them. Till then, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing