As the time is ticking we all are getting older. And with increasing age responsibilities increases. In these period have you ever came across the things you did in your childhood which you cannot do now?
Here are some childhood things which boys can’t do after turning into adults:
1. Dad won’t take us anymore on his shoulder and walk for distance.
Dad taking us on his shoulder and walking miles use to be the best ride of our life. Priceless ride which we can’t do it now as we turned bigger in size.
2. We can’t wear shorts without underwear anymore.
The feeling of natural AC is missed to another level.
3. We can’t sit on the petrol tank of a motorcycle.
Going to school or coming back home sitting on petrol tank use to be the best moment looking everyone with a huge smile. A smile bigger than the entrance of India Gate.
4. To run away from the intense heat simply meant sitting in the bucket and playing for hours with the water.
Yes mom more 5 minutes, but that 5 minutes use to never come unless she use to come inside with something to hit us.
5. The best moment use to be when any elder girl use to come saying cutie pie.
Playing with our cheeks and we were also allowed to kiss their cheeks. But we can’t dare to do it now, it has turned only to be a part of our dream.
6. The most worst thing is we cannot get up in the morning with nothing in our mind.
Those days are gone. The time when we use to get up thinking about nothing but just eat and play.
Childhood was a fun which everyone miss when they turn older. Hope these things took you to your childhood and made you recollect your good old memories.
Men, can you relate to them? How we wish we could travel back in time and dance in rains once again, making paper boats. Childhood memories always makes us nostalgic. Liked the post? Do share it with your friends and travel down the memory lane. Till then, happy reading.