With an area of mere 8,522 sq m, Israel is one of the world’s top most innovative countries in the world. Their technologies towards agriculture and water reservoir are highly appreciated by the world community. Israel got freedom in 1948 and adopted the name of State Of Israel. They’re one of the world’s smallest but that didn’t stop them from producing quality products and have almost top 50 brands. Their advancement towards technology and willpower makes them one of the strongest countries in the world and even the big western countries admire their efforts. With that much said let’s take a journey towards some amazing facts about this great country.
Israel Is An Inspiration For Every Small Country:
1. Along with Britain, Newzealand, Israel also don’t have their written constitution. For everyone’s knowledge, Israel is also a democratic country with 74 percent Jewish people.
2. There is one section of Jewish society called as Neturei Karta who are with Palestine, and they believe that Israel should be dismantled peacefully.
3. The coastal city of Ashkelon consists of world’s largest Dog Cemetery.
4. With a coastline of only 273 km, this country has about surprisingly 137 beaches.
5. This country also has 9/11 memorial which they have constructed out of the remains of World Trade Center. They have kept this in Jerusalem.
6. Once Albert Einstein was offered the post of Israel’s President, but he politely refused.
7. This country has a history of wars with the Arab countries since it came into existence. Anwar Sadat Egypt’s president successfully achieved peace with Israel, and also got Nobel Peace Prize. But this doesn’t go well with the other Arab countries, and they threw out Egypt out of Arab leagues and subsequently Anwar Sadat got murdered.
8. The capital of this country Jerusalem has been under the attacks since it was born. Jerusalem is world’s oldest standing cities and have been attacked 52 times, besieged 23 times, got destroyed twice, and also captured and recaptured 44 times.
9. Israel has the world’s second highest per capita of new books. It means they’re very good readers and study a lot.
10. Almost 44 percent lawyers that are registered in Israel are women.
11. This country scientists have found out the basic cause of chronic bad breath and also discovered an easy way to fix it.
12. It’s among the only nine countries that can launch their own satellites into space. Also, they have developed world’s first jellyfish repellent.
13. They have developed a cooking oil that can break up the cholesterol and blood fats. Also, the regeneration of heart tissue in the USA is possible only because of the stem cell technology of Israel.
14. It also has the Guinness book of world record for growing world’s largest pepper which they grew in the part of Moshav Ein Yahav.
15. Life expectancy rate at birth in this country is at 82 years, which is two years more than OECD average life-index.
16. They are the only country to revive an outspoken language (Hebrew) and make it as a national spoken language which is commendable.
17. The city of Beersheba has the largest numbers of chess grandmasters per capita in the world. Also, Israel is the only second country that entered into the 21st century with the net gain in the number of trees which puts them in elite States to contribute towards the environment.
18. First antivirus software for computers was developed here only. Also, voicemail technology got invented by this country only.
19. Keeping aside the population that it has it has the highest ratio of college degrees and also most numbers of museums and startup companies.
20. There are about 100 Sushi restaurants in Tel Aviv making it the third city in terms of per capita to have these much of Sushis restaurants after Tokyo, and New York.
21. Israel has the highest rate of entrepreneurship in the world. Also, it’s the first country to ban underweight models.
22. It also has won Eurovision song competition three times. Also, their citizens are the third in the world for consuming the most amount of vegetables and sweets.
23. First Prime-Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist. Also, Golda Meir became the only third lady in the world in 1969 to lead the country.
24. It also has the most numbers of Bauhaus buildings in the world. Also, Motorola developed its first phone in Israel.
25. In this country, you can find hummus flavored ice-cream. Also, Bank notes here are equipped with Braille markings to help out blind people.
26. All Jewish people who are in between 18 to 26 years age gap are allowed a 10-day visit to Israel. It has Hebrew and Arabic as official languages.
27. Pakistani passport has an inscription printed on it that states, “this passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel”.
28. Israel is the only country in the world with Women in the military. Also, EI AI Israel’s national airlines went on to become the first in the world to carry most numbers of commercial passengers with 1,088 in numbers.
29. In 1963, a Jar which had the 2000 years old seeds were discovered in Israel. These seeds got planted in the year 2005 and a tree which got extinct almost ago two millennia got sprouted, and its name is Judean date palm.
30. It’s a very small country, and you can traverse it easily from north to south in 9 days and north to south in a mere 9 days.
Starting from the sanitary napkins to foods, machinery, vehicles, Softwares there is nothing that Israel can’t produce. Pampers, Intel, Victoria’s Secret, Volvo, Hp, and Mcdonald’s all are Israel’s brands. With Indian Prime Minister Modi’s visit to Israel, the world is suddenly looking towards us as a leading powerhouse in the world. India is politically making correct moves by indulging itself with each international country to have better cordial relationships. Israel is a country who helped us when the even US denied helping during the Kargil war, and wth this visit it becomes our best ally in defense, research, space, and agriculture. There are a lot of real stories about the military and intelligence of Israel how they defeated their enemies even though they were small in comparisons to their enemies.
Well, these are few elusive facts about the great country Israel and its innovation are still inspiring the world. We hope you had an awesome time while reading these amazing facts. Till then, keep on reading and don’t forget to subscribe us.