In the age of Photoshop, anything viral on internet seems unbelievable. It’s hard to judge what’s fake and real on the internet. Pictures go viral in a second and most of it are photoshopped but some aren’t. Sometimes nature needs no filter and we are lucky enough to get the view.
Compiled below are 15 unbelievable pictures that look photoshopped but are actually real:
1. Trees in Schonbrunn Park,Austria
It’s hard to believe but they seriously have such trees in Vienna, Austria.
2. A sculpture in New Zealand
This image seriously looks photoshopped but it is actually a sculpture in New Zealand designed to look like a cartoon.
3. A breath-taking frozen pond in Switzerland
Looks magical, right?
4. In QLD, Australia
This photo from morning cloud formation taken from a plane near Burketown(plane heading to Normanton) is astonishing.
5. Floor art by Brazilian artist Regina Silveira
Brilliant art work!
6. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
World’s largest salt flat, looks almost like fairy-land.
7. Book sculpture by Alicia Martin
All those book-lovers must surely check this out. It’s just amazing and beatiful.
8. Hausmannian building, Paris
This unusual building in Paris Daliesque screen concealing building renovation in Paris street makes your vision hazy.
9. Guatemala City, Central America
An extensive, 25-storey-deep hole in the middle of Guatemala City looks almost like a location from a game.
10. A 3-D Grass Globe Illusion at Paris City Hall
11. Rainbow Mountains
The mountains are part of the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park in China. This image gives eternal peace to your eyes.
12. Not two roads, but timber reflecting in a puddle
13. A dress from Viktor & Rolf
Blink and you’ll miss it.
14. A man dropped potato snacks into a cup of coffee and this bird appeared.
Should surely try this one out!
15. Phytoplankton glowing on Maldives Beach
All these images are 100 percent real, doesn’t look like it right? Stay glued for more such nothingness. What are your views on it? Mention in the comment section below, Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing.