Does this guy need any introduction? Hell, no because he’s a household name in America. This Guy is not only an actor but a comedian, magician, and singer, and few more to mention. He can make you laugh out loud with witty replies and his comic timings. He can surprise you with your jaws opened in a shock through his magic tricks. His role as Barney Stinson in, How I Met Your Mother is still in memories of people. His dialogue, “Ted has a sister, gets hotter every day, and if I ever meet her, with her boobies I will play” is one of the hilarious ones. We’re here to celebrate Neil Patrick Harris birthday, who is blessed with everything a man wants. Here are few memorable moments from his show, How I Met Your Mother.
Let’s have some lights on his life, and his prolific career with some rare qualities that people love about him.
Let’s Take a Glance On Few Amazing Facts Of Neil Patrick Harris:
1. His Parent Were Lawyers and runs a restaurant.
2. He has played the character of Toto in his school production of ‘Wizard Of Oz’, at a young age of 3.
3. Neil Patrick Harris is a born actor and started to show his talent from a tender age. He began his career as a child actor and his talent was noticed by playwright Mark Medoff at a drama camp in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
4. Mark Medoff seeing his talent takes him in his drama film Clara’s Heart in 1988. This was a great opportunity for him, as he worked opposite Whoopie Goldberg, and the story is based on the novelist Joseph Olshan from America.
5. His role as David Heart in the Clara’s Heart earned him the Golden Globe Awards nomination at the age of 15. He also works in a children’s fantasy movie Purple People Eater in the same year.
6. His first role as an adult was in movie Animal’s Room from 1995, though he played a role of a teenager in it.
7. His fictional character in the comedy movie Harold & Kumar earned him a lot of praise for his acting.
8. He has done voice acting for the part of the beagle Lou in the film Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore and adult Dick Grayson in the animated film Batman: Under the Red Hood.
9. On the 7th March 2010, he appeared from nowhere on the 82nd Academy Awards and started giving the opening musical numbers. You would be surprised to know that he also had his roles in Smurfs in 2011, and Smurfs 2 in 2013.
10. In the whole of his career, he has played some funny and light hearted contents only. He broke that jinx with his serious role in the film Gone Girl, under the direction of David Fincher. He portrays the role of a wealthy, and obsessed ex-boyfriend of Rosamund Pike in the movie.
11. On February 22, 2015, He got an opportunity to host the 87th Academy Awards, this was the first for a gay guy to host such a show.
12. On November 4, 2006, he made some shocking confession he said, “I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love.”
13. In September 2007 he attended the Emmy Awards with his fiance David Burtka and confirmed both are in a relationship.
14. To calm down himself before the per-shows he does a lot of deep breathing exercises and loves to drink Red Bull.
15. He also got the title of Star On The Walk Of Fame in 2011.
16. In 2010, he also got features onto the Times 100 most influential peoples in the world.
17. Due to the free advertising that he has provided to Red Bull the company has given him a lifetime free supply of Red Bull.
18. In August 2010, He along with David Burtka Announced their first twin child through a surrogate mother.
19. On June 24, 2011, he announced his engagement with David Burtka on Twitter once the marriage with same-sex law became legal. Later, he revealed that he had already proposed to David Burtka some five years ago, but due to law abidance, they were waiting to get it legally done.
20. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have two children’s one son, Gideon Scott, and daughter, Harper Grace.
21. Neil just loves the magic and is a premature magician too.
22. For his role in Doogie Howser M.D, he has won young artist award thrice in a row.
23. He uses Tancho Tique an Indonesian product for his hair which is somewhat similar to chapstick.
24. He is also on the list of board of directors in Magic Castle.
25. Special suits got tailored for him for the role of Barney Stinson. After the show got over, he took few of them along with him.
26. He has a huge love for Muppets and Puppets. Sing-Along Blog of Doctor Horrible’s have few songs sung by Neil Patrick Harris.
27. He also works as a fundraiser to cure cancer and also played twice a role of Doctor.
28. People call him with name NPH, and his favorite music is Disney themed music which he listens on Reedy Park Radio quite often.
29. His favorite color is green, and favorite movie is Rear Window.
30. He won Tannen’s Magic Louis Award in 2006, and his favorite books are Charlie, and the Chocolate Factory, Bridge to Terabithia.
Everyone asks him how does it so beautifully and makes people fall in, love with him again and again. We’re talking about the guy overloaded with cuteness, whose one smile makes girls crazy on him, he’s none other than today’s birthday boy Neil Patrick Harris. Ladies are still unhappy about knowing his gay status. This mindblowing attractive personality is June 15, 1973, born in America.
He is mainly known for his comedy stints, but he’s also an awesome actor in TV and movies. He’s a guy who can make you laugh at any time with his crazy acts, and his scintillating humorous replies and talks. He won four Emmy Awards for this legendary role of Barney Stinson. Once the internet got stormed with the flood of memes on him, and his character in the series, giving him the title of a walking bag of memes. He can put a smile on your faces, even if there are so much of a sorrow.
With that much said, We will bid an adieu to you all. Till then, keep reading and don’t forget to subscribe us. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing