“It is not truth that matters, but victory” – Adolf Hitler. We all know Adolf Hitler was a fascist leader of the Nazi party and was involved in World War 2. He had some extreme ideologies which made him a difficult person to deal with.
Here are some surprising facts about Adolf Hitler that you could never have imagined!
1) Hitler was mocked for his moustache, but that didn’t stop him from believing it’ll be a fashion statement someday.
2) Hitler loved chocolates. He ate 2 pounds of chocolate everyday.
3) He also had sexual relations with his niece, who committed suicide at the age of 23.
4) He was a drug enthusiast, especially Crystal Meth.
5) The stubborn German leader never took off his over coat in public, in scorching heat or even when he visited a doctor.
6) When he was young, he was deeply in love with a Jewish girl and often fantasized about kidnapping her.
7) He injected himself with Testosterone, bull’s semen and prostate glands every time he had a date with Eva Braun who then married him.
8) Hitler suffered from Ailurophobia, which is a phobia associated with fear of cats.
9) Adolf Hitler wanted to be a priest when he was a child.
10) Before the holocaust, he gave USA, Great Britain and other nations the chance of accepting Jewish refugees. Sadly they refused to do so.
11) Adolf and Eva Braun were married for 40 hours before they died.
12) This Nazi ruler never learned how to drive, but was actively involved in designing and developing the Volkswagen.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.