Aishwarya Rai, one of the most beautiful being ever created. Though we know she looks mesmerizing in whatever she wears, Cannes Festival is a big deal for all the celebrities. The world film and fashion industry’s Whose-Who are present, and people from all over the world look forward to it. Here are some pictures proving that the Kajra Re lady rocks any look with perfection. Former Miss World and a mother of one, she never fails to surprise us with her charm!
Here’s a glimpse of Aishwarya Rai making the dresses look a little less gorgeous.
1) The Cindrella princess looking glamorous as ever in a Michael Cinco creation
2) Pretty Jodha in an Armani Prive dress
3) A fresh blooming red rose! Aish has come out in this red-hot strapless Ralph and Russo gown outfit
4) Aishwarya Rai killing it in an emerald green Elie Saab evening gown
5) No one but this lady can carry a Ralph & Russo gown so well.
6) Yet again, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks stunning in a Golden Ali Younes Couture Gown.
7) This beautiful floral gown from the studio of designer Mark Bumgarner, just got prettier when she wore it.
8) Wearing a two-tiered sheer gown from Yanina Couture, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan paired her look with golden stilettos from Casadei and jewelry by Swarovski.
9) This flirty floral Armani dress looked fabulous on her.
10) We all can mock people for their style statement, but do you have the courage to flaunt purple lips? I guess not
11) Miss World beauty looks pretty as ever in this floral SabyaSachi outfit.
12) Thats not it, the Indian beauty makes sure to show her Indian side every now and then at every event she goes to. Here is Mrs.Bachchan looking fabulous in a Tarun Tahiliani saree
13) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla Saree at Cannes.
14) World’s most beautiful lady for the Cannes 2015 photocall had chosen a rich oxblood colour strapless Oscar de la Renta dress from autumn/winter 2015 collection.
15) And the last one for the day, hold a deep breath. Roberto Cavalli outfit worn by this princess, looks no less than a magical mermaid.
Loved the post? Let us know in the comments who do you want us to cover next? Meanwhile, stay stylish and do not forget to like and share our page. Till then, happy reading.