We all have our favorite celebrities whose fashion we absolutely love. How would you feel if I told you these are nothing but Swagger Jackers, just like the whole Bollywood. We not only are ‘inspired’ (the safe word to cover up copying) by the Hollywood stories, movies, lifestyle but also the fashion statement.
Here are a list of Swagger Jackers in Bollywood, the fashion police is doing its duty right, don’t go unnoticed, Bollywood.
1) Swagger Jackers – Deepika Padukone And Ashley Benson in Dolce And Gabbana
Both the beauties looked stunning in this off shoulder sequin gown, so it’s difficult to say who carried it off better!
2) Swagger Jackers- Anushka Sharma And Macarena Garcia in Roberto Cavalli
Carrying a flowy dress isn’t easy, and even though we love our bubbly Anushka, there is no denying that Macarena sported this look 10/10!
3) Swagger Jackers- Kareena Kapoor and Kim Kardashian in a Tom Ford outfit.
Opting for a dress worn by a voluptuous beauty, when you know you’re not as much, takes a lot of courage, and by now we know how brave Kareena is.
4) Swagger Jackers- Kangana Ranaut sporting an amazing dress from Burberry inspired from Emma Stone.
Can anyone look less beautiful in a Burberry outfit? I bet not. Kangana looks as stunning, and the red lipstick add on is a cherry on the cake.
5) Swagger Jackers-Deepika Padukone And Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung.
inspiration is one thing and copying is another. Deepika hasn’t only copied the outfit, but also the shoes and hairdo.
6) Swagger Jackers- Aishwarya Rai And Kristin Chenoweth in Roberto Cavalli.
I know what you’re thinking, the dress is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. But we all know, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gives justice to the whole mesmerizing mermaid look they’re trying to achieve!
7) Swagger Jackers-Sonam Kapoor And Amy Adams in a gorgeous Lilac Prabal Gurung.
Sonam Kapoor, the hyped Fashionista of Bollywood, in an ‘inspired’ outfit from Hollywood. Fans, heart broken much?
8) Swagger Jackers-Kangana Ranaut And Bar Rafaeli in a Royal Blue Roberto Cavalli, at the opening of the same.
Kangana Ranaut hits it off well in this Royal Blue dress, there is an invisible charm Indians carry, we must agree.
9) Swagger Jackers-Jacqueline Fernandez And Elle Macpherson in another Roberto Cavalli, a shimmery gold.
Again a tie here. Some should be forgiven if they promise to look as stunning as Jacqueline here.
10) Swagger Jackers-Deepika Padukone And Julie Marie Berman in A Fiery Red Gaurav Gupta.
Fiery Red outfit making it difficult for us to choose who wore it better! Kudos to Deepika’s hairdo though.
Surprising, isn’t it? Liked the post? Do let us know who you think wore it better in the comments below, and share it with everyone. Till then, happy reading.