It’s the time of the day – no wait night, no wait day – ughhh! Whatever! Yes, it is the time where you are struggling for sleep, already overthinking about why the universe exists. It is the night time or the bed time or more like anti-bed time. Errrmm! And sadly when morning strikes we suddenly feel too sleepy to go to work or college. That is the story of us night-owls, as we like to say. But worry not, we are here to understand your struggle with these sleep memes. As much as you love sleep, the more you’d love these sleep memes.
So here we are with a couple of sleep memes that will help you get through the night – probably the first of the-many-more-to-come memes that you will scroll through:
1. Our calculation game would be strong AF by now
2. Or our mind jumps and reaches to some other planet only
3. 40 minutes seems like 40 hours to us night-owls
4. And there’s another what if
5. Life is not fair. Period.
6. What if we really earned from just sleeping and doing nothing. A job for sleeping!
7. Is there a love triangle between sleep. boredom, and hunger? We are kind of stuck in between. And maybe Internet is the third wheel.
8. Lack of sleep is now a worldwide issue! UN must address this issue.
9. Who has updated this as their Facebook status once in a lifetime? And if you are too stupid, then you just updated your status.
10. So many promises are broken every night. Sigh!
11. The vicious cycle of sleep :
12. But when we night-owls sleep, no can wake up us from the trance and the bubble we go into.
13. And not even scientists or the CBI has come up with any answer to this mystery
14. A cup of coffee in the morning and in-between naps during work and we forget what is sleep.
Or that is what we think. What we really look is similar to this zombie Patrick
15. And the biggest question of all – Why can’t I sleep?
So we happily conclude that we will have a love-hate relationship with sleep forever. If you could relate to this and you are a nocturnal, too, then share it with other night-owls and don’t forget to like our page for more nothingness.