The GTA franchise needs no introduction of it’s own. This series revolutionised the open world genre forever and developer Rockstar Games has pushed their limits with every new title. Here are some interesting minute details about GTA V that you probably didn’t know.
1. People hiking on top of Mount Chilliad take selfies on their phones
2. While playing as one character, the other two protagonists continue to live their life normally
3. On entering a tunnel you lose the GPS signal in your car
4. You can create dents on cars by kicking them
5. Your character’s clothes get wet only till the point where your player was immersed in water
6. Puddles start to form realistically when it starts to rain
7. The 3 main protagonists’ phones are a parody of real life phone companies namely iPhone, Android and Windows Phones
8. While driving at night oncoming cars will alert you by flashing their lights
9. In GTA V if you fail a mission several times you get an option to skip that particular mission thereby reducing the frustration on a mission if you can’t complete it
10. If you rob the same store over and over again several times the shopkeeper will remember you and will keep police presence ready for you next time
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.