As an adult it is necessary for us to work. The never ending cycle of eat,sleep,work,repeat is something we start to dread when we hate our job. It eventually becomes so tiring that all we wanna do is demolish the office building and move far far away (probably somewhere is Maldives or Mars) from all that stress, not even kidding! So here are a few things you’ll relate to if you hate your job.
1) You do not look forward to your day.
2) All you think about is going home instead of working.
3) Being productive becomes a task.
4) Salary is the only motivation keeping you alive.
5) Your boss feels more like a devil’s incarnate than a boss.
6) You are always irritated at work.
7) You can’t survive without an unholy dose of coffee in the morning and whisky at night.
8) You have a group of friends who hate their job as much as you and are only together to complain about it.
9) You take unnecessarily long lunch breaks to pass time.
10) One day in office feels like a decade and let’s not even get started about Mondays at office.
Image Courtesy: Giphy
So do you hate your job too? Comment and let us know! Till then stay tuned to TMN for more such satirical post for your daily dose of nothingness!