Being a computer programmer is one of the coolest jobs ever. You get to create products and softwares which can be used by hundreds and millions of people all over the world. But sometimes being a computer programmer can be a huge headache as we are burdened with the expectations of others and at times our own bugs! Here are a few things only computer programmers can relate to.
Computer Programmers can relate:
1. Relatives and everyone around you constantly asking you to fix all household equipments
2. Your code DOES NOT WORK, but you don’t know why
3. Your code WORKS, but you don’t know why
4. That darn missing semi colon
5. BUGS – Almost impossible to get rid of each and every bug. A new one pops out after getting rid of the old one!
6. Everyone else thinks programming consists of just drag and drop
7. Life becomes a nightmare when you don’t get access to Stackoverflow or other support forums
8. That one line of code which ruins your entire code like a domino
9. Hard coded stuff: Because who’s gonna notice?
These are just a few frustrating things computer programmers face in their day to day lives. If you are a programmer let us know in the comments section what frustrates you the most. If you enjoyed reading this post then share it with your fellow computer programmers.