Almost everyone of us knows about Candy Crush Saga. The game that is such an addiction that once you start playing it you just can’t stop. The developers of this game with the name “King” have earned millions of dollars in revenue with this game. Here are some interesting facts about the company.
1. According to trusted reports, King’s game Candy Crush Saga reportedly earns over $850,000 in revenue per day
2. They filed for Initial Public Offering (IPO) in September, 2013
3. Activision acquired King in November, 2015 for $5.9 billion
4. Riccardo Zacconi is the CEO of the company
5. The company decided to get rid of all in-game ads in June, 2013 and thereafter only based their revenue model on microtransactions or in-app purchases
6. Their most popular game Candy Crush Saga had well over 150 million monthly active users in June, 2014
7. Their games are available on Android, iOS, Windows and Kakao platforms. On Kakao they have two games namely Candy Crush Kakao and Farm Heroes Kakao
8. Candy Crush Saga won the Best Social Game award in 2013 by the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.