We have all had our fair share of annoying relationships, but there are just some that leave a bad taste in our mouth. These relationship with our ex is just what we don’t want to think about. So in case you ever bump into that annoying ex, we bring you a fun take on what you can do when you see that ex. Ready? Let’s roll!
1) Run Away (Or Not)
2) Pretend you don’t know him/her.
3) Be confident and make them regret for leaving you.
4) Disguise yourself.
5) Point at a random guy/ girl and say they’re your new fling.
6) Act mature (doesn’t matter if you are or aren’t, just act).
7) Boast about your new life.
8) If they ask for your number, just sprout some random numbers.
9) Pretend that you hit a truck and lost your memories of him/her.
10) If they ask you to stay in touch then say that you’re being haunted and that you can see dead people. They’ll definitely leave you alone.
P.S: This post has been written in fluent sarcasm, please don’t take it seriously. If you do happen to bump into your ex, then use some common sense and follow what your brain says or if it doesn’t then just follow point no. 6, that won’t harm anybody!
Hey readers! hope you enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to like and share if you did and stay tuned to Tell Me Nothing for your daily dose of nothingness!