Sidney Sheldon was an American writer, playwright, novelist and a producer. He has given us treasures like ‘Tell Me Your Dreams’, ‘The Other Side of Midnight’, ‘Bloodline’, and ‘Nothing Lasts Forever’. He had a unique charm in his novels that groped a person’s curosity and left him in mystery about what was to come next – till the end. If you happen to pick up one of his novel, you will surely not keep it down until you finish it – if you do, you will be restless to end it. His novels have the right amount of romance with a good amount of suspense tied together by beautiful deep words.
Here are some of the powerful sayings by Sidney Sheldon that will make you change your perspective about life.
1. “Life is like a novel. It’s filled with suspense. You have no idea what is going to happen until you turn the page.”
2. “To find riches is a beggar’s dream, but to find love is the dream of kings.”
3. “You have two choices. you can keep running and hiding and blaming the world for your problems, or you can stand up for yourself and decide to be somebody important.”
4. “Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.”
5. “There is magic, but you have to be the magician. You have to make the magic happen.”
6. “Women are judged inferior until we prove ourselves, and men are judged superior until they prove what assholes they are.”
7. “Being poor is only romantic in books.”
8. “ Try to leave the earth a better place than when you arrived.”
9. “Life is a very thin thread and it only takes a second to snap it.”
What better reason do you need to pick up one of his novel and submerge yourselves deep into the world of books and mystery! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing.