GTA IV was a serious narrative story blended with the open world of a fictional version of real life Manhattan city. The story of an immigrant, Niko Bellic, felt quite relatable as well as the open world was quite immersive and crafted with a lot of dedication by Rockstar Games. Here are some interesting facts about this game.
1. This was the first game in the series that introduced ragdoll physics in GTA
2. The game has two DLCs: The Ballad Of Gay Tony (TBOGT) and The Lost And Damned (TLAD)
3. The storylines of TBOGT and TLAD clash with the main storyline of GTA IV
4. It was the first game in the series where you could browse the internet from in game computer and many of the sites in game are real life websites on actual domain names.
5. Grand Theft Auto IV earned over $500 million in it’s first week and broke industry sales records and became the fastest-selling entertainment product in history at the time, earning US $310 million in its first day
6. The game is set in 2008
7. The radio station “The Journey” is actually narrated by a computer
8. Development on GTA IV started in 2004
9. The game’s narrative was highly praised by critics and won many accolades for it
10. It is the eleventh game in the Grand Theft Auto series
These are some of the fun stuff and interesting facts about Grand Theft Auto IV game. If you are a fan of GTA IV then share this post. We hope you liked this post. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing. Till then, happy reading. Take care!