Microsoft has revolutionized the world with it’s Operating System, Windows. It has also turned many people into billionaires including it’s co-founders Bill Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer. Here are some interesting facts about this company that you might not know.
1. The largest stake in Microsoft of 3% is owned by it’s founder Bill Gates
2. The company has over 110,000+ employees worldwide
3. The name “Microsoft” is a combination of two words “microprocessors” and “software”
4. The sound of Microsoft was composed by Brian Eno
5. Favorite food choice in the company’s campus is Pizza!
6. The average salary of an employee in the company is around $106,000
7. The company was accused of being a monopoly and a case was filed “United States Vs. Microsoft”
8. More than 10,000+ patents are owned by the company
9. Employees of the company are popularly known as “Softies”
10. The company has a massive art collection of over 5,000 art pieces
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.