Refreshing drinks in the hot summer season is what we all crave for. These are good to drink too as they keep the frozen heat away. Lets have a chill and take a sip.
Here, take a look at these refreshing drinks:
1. Virgin Mojito
Pretty simple it is..
- In a glass, muddle/crush the mint, sugar, lime juice and Simple Syrup.
- Add ice.
- Top with the ginger ale/club soda/sparkling water.
2. Cuddles on the beach
Get this one from the market. The purist’s version – just removes and replaces the alcohol with the nearest match. For reference:
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces peach nectar
- 2 ounces 7-Up (or tonic/mineral water) ..And enjoy the sparkling thing.
Support fresh fruit juices and go healthy with watermelon juice with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Enjoy the fruity punch.
4. Mangoberry punch
- Blend some strawberries, lime juice, ice cubes and sugar, until smooth. Chill that thing.
- Add mango chunks, orange drink, 1/2 TBS lime juice, honey, and 5-8 ice cubes, and blend them up.
- Pour one upon the other, and enjoy the cool drink you just mastered.
- Dust with sugar for flair.
5. Shikanjvi (Lime water)
The Indian drink – shikanjvi/lime water is really a life saver as it is the most handy drink one can choose.
What does it require? Lemon, Ice cubes, Water, Sugar and salt for taste. That’s it and you are ready to be pumped by energy.
Try these, and invent your own drinks too. Let us know, and have fun. Mix tangs, rasnas, juices, and many more drinks, even the carbonated ones…just keep yourself cooool.