The principality of Andorra is situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees Mountains. Here are some interesting facts about this tiny little one.
1. It is situated in a landlocked region of Southwestern region of Europe between France and Spain
2. Andorra is the 16th smallest country in the world by land and 11th smallest country by population. It is really tiny!
3. Smoking indoors in public places is allowed here and the country produces a massive amount of tobacco
4. Official language spoken in Andorra is Catalan and is the only country in the world with this official language
5. There is no national bank for this country as well as they never had their own currency
6. France had occupied Andorra in 1933
7. Millions of tourists come to this country for skiing every year because of it’s beautiful ice mountains
8. You don’t have to pay any income tax here
9. There are no airports in the country so you either have to come through Spain or through France to Andorra
10. The legal age for drinking here is 18
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing