Sheldon Cooper is unarguably one of the most loved nerd guy ever. His comic timing and vast intellect sums up for a delightful experience to watch The Big Bang Theory. Here are some amazing quotes by him from TBBT.
1. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad – Sheldon Cooper
2. For the record, it could kill us to meet new people. They could be murderers or the carriers of unusual pathogens. And I’m not insane, my mother had me tested.
3. I’m exceedingly smart. I graduated college at fourteen. While my brother was getting an STD, I was getting a Ph.D. Penicillin can’t take this away.
4. Love is in the air? Wrong. Nitrogen, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are in the air.
5. Don’t you think if I were wrong I’d know it?
7. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I’m about to show this guy just how horny I can be.
8. The correct animal for inter-species super soldier is the koala. You would wind up with an army so cute, it couldn’t be attacked.
9. There’s no denying that I have feelings for you that can’t be explained in any other way. I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite, but that seems even more far-fetched. The only conclusion was love.
10. I’m Batman! Ssssh!
That’s Sheldon Cooper for you all! If you like TBBT then share right away. Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoyed reading this post and if you did then follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing