Driving is a convenient way to travel, because you don’t have to wait for public transport to come and transport you in this bloody heat. However, it is no exception to the frustration people go through while driving, wanna know why? Here we bring you some thoughts people go through while driving.
1) Why is this fellow so slow? – Thoughts While Driving
Thanks to those annoying people who drive slow and don’t care about the harassed people in the back especially during a signal.
2) I hate this signal, it’s so slow.
Some signals are just too damn slow! they take forever to turn green. And thanks to those signals you always end up late.
3) Traffic here sucks, i should definitely move to some other city.
Admit it, atleast once you have though about this. Go on admit it.
4) God, girls really don’t know how to drive.
To those idiots who think girls can’t drive, we are as equally capable of driving as you. Capeesh?
5) Drive fast, drive fast the signal’s about to turn red.
You turn into a NASCAR racer once the light turns green.
6) Hmm, i need to refill the petrol, where is the petrol pump
Always take care of your baby (car/bike)
7) Great I am going to be late again.
We think this religiously once a day
Basically, driving is an activity that is an activity for your eyes, because those eye rolls ain’t stopping until you reach your destination.
So what other thoughts you have while driving? Comment and let us know!
Also don;t forget to like and share to spread the word!