We spend countless number of hours watching senseless cat videos on YouTube. But have you ever wondered what goes behind the scenes? We bring to you the journey of a YouTube video and how it reaches your computer from a YouTuber.
How Does A YouTube Video Work?
1. Someone uploads a YouTube video
2. The video gets distributed across various servers throughout the world
3. After you click on a video, the nearest server to you starts transmitting the data to your internet service provider (ISP)
4. Based on your ISP’s performance, the video gets delivered to your computer
5. If there is a huge amount of traffic congestion, you experience a blurry video
This is how a YouTube video reaches you! Isn’t that interesting? If you want to learn more about the technicalities you can visit Google’s official website to know more about this. Here’s the link for that: https://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/?v=kXRtvQT1V_Y
If you liked this post then make sure to share this interesting information with your friends. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing