Jennifer Aniston is a really versatile actress. We all adored her performance in FRIENDS and she’s been ruling our hearts ever since. Here are some interesting facts about her that you probably might not know.
1. Jennifer Aniston began her career in 1990 in a short lived TV show named “Molly”
2. She is the daughter of Greek born actor John Aniston and American actress Nancy Dow
3. At the age of 11 her painting was placed in the Metropolitan Museum Of Art
4. Before her entry into acting she worked as a waitress and telemarketer
5. She has a fear of flying
6. She is also a successful businesswoman and has been a spokesperson for hair care brand Living Proof
7. Jennifer Aniston has donated US$500,000 to Doctors Without Borders, a Haitian health care provider Partners In Health and AmeriCares and also participated in the Hope for Haiti Now telethon which makes her a great philanthropist as well
8. Her favorite color is blue
9. She was so upset after her first horror film Leprechaun that she almost considered giving up acting (We’re glad she didn’t though!)
10. From her maternal side, she is a direct descendant of the royal House of Stuart of Scotland.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.