Dogs and cats are the most ideal pets people like to have around in the house. But the question remains. Dogs Or Cats?
When you own a pet, your life and lifestyle change due to the mere reason of a pet around you. Sometimes, its amazing and the other times you end up yelling at your mush. But nevertheless, you become a beautiful person around the go.
DOGS – Pets
- When you have a dog as your pet, you become more active, lively and passionate as your dog would keep you indulged in things that automatically make you so.
- A dog is THE best friend and more of loyal to you than anyone. A dog will give you back when you are home alone.
- Hence, a great family member. Best companions to be with.
- Dogs and humans, both seek companionship.
- So why not be companions to each other? Nothing can be better.
- Having a dog to pet, makes you more confident, self-assertive, and a great lover.
CATS – Pets
- Intelligence and smartness are basic traits of a cat lover.
- Owning a cat gives you all the pleasures of staying aloof as you realize there is nothing better to have a purring companion who seeks more of cuddling and is arrogant enough to stay aloof.
- Levels of stress reduce when you stay with a cattie cat.
- Having a cat makes you seek more affection, so you definitely start to love your pet, and some people in a group around you.
- Curiosity and fun always prevails and you get to have a buddy with whom, you have crazy time.
Whichever pet you choose, you surely become attached to nature, and are more lovable and fun. So, you decide. Cats or dogs? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more such posts and you can also download our app to stay updated: Tell Me Nothing