Have you been single for too long? Been on dates but nothing worked out? Having a crush on someone whom you can’t even think of talking to? Got no looks but trying to impress your crush through memes? We totally understand you because I am still facing the same situation. Even if I try to impress my crush, my habit of cracking lame jokes will be one of the reasons for him to run faster than Milkha Singh. Here are some things people who have been single for long can relate to. Scroll down for more:
1. You cannot react when someone tries to flirt with you : Things People Who Have Been Single For Long Can Relate To
Whenever someone tries to flirt with you or hit on you, you are literally confused what should you say or react like?
2. You are couple allergic : Things People Who Have Been Single For Long Can Relate To
Whenever you see couples acting so lovey-dovey, all you do is *laughs in my mind and thinks all of these couples are going to cry someday.*
3. You cannot share your food : Things People Who Have Been Single For Long Can Relate To
Gone are the days when you used to share your burger, fries, pizza, ice-creams and drinks with your alleged girlfriend. Now, if anyone tries to even look at your food, your Joey Tribbiani mode is suddenly on.
4. You are already dating an imaginary person : Things People Who Have Been Single For Long Can Relate To
You already are into an imaginary relationship with a celebrity who doesn’t even know you exist or with a fictional character who doesn’t exist.
5. You are a break-up specialist : Things People Who Have Been Single For Long Can Relate To
All you do is promote break-ups. And even if you hypothetically end up meeting your new boyfriend’s parents, all you do is mess up by saying something like : “Hello. Nice to meet you. I have never made this far.”
But say whatever, being single is fun in itself. We singles are so free, independent and we do not have to share our food. You can relate to the same? Share your views in the comment section below.
Do not forget to like and share our page. Till then, happy reading. 🙂