One of the most unfortunate things that can happen to you on this planet is when you have to wear specs/ glasses. There are so many struggles that a chashmish (a person wearing glasses) goes through on a daily basis that they have eventually given up. So here are a few struggles that people wearing specs go through. Let’s roll!
1) It’s like a burden on your face.
2) You feel empty when you are not wearing specs.
3) If you remove your specs you become a totally new person and sometimes people fail to recognize you.
4) You just cannot sleep on the sofa to watch tv because your specs make the whole thing uncomfortable.
5) Let’s not forget the legendary ‘4 eyes’ and ‘battery’ names that people give us.
6) You blow on your tea and coffee or if you eat anything hot and it blurs your eyesight.
7) Walking in rain is a struggle because your glasses fog up, so you are just blindly following your instincts.
8) Frequent eye checkups is a necessary evil – Chashmish
9) People are always advising you to eat vegetables like carrots and spinach to improve your eyesight.
10) Lenses are our only saving grace for parties and weddings – Chashmish
So do you agree with this list?