Do you have curly hair? Doesn’t matter if they loose curls, wavy curls, ringlets, corkscrew curls blah blah blah. Doesn’t matter if you are a guy or a girl because you will definitely relate to these curly haired things. Here are some things only curly haired people will relate to:
1) Always wishing you had straight hair:
We may love our curls to death but we are always wishing for straightened hair just so it could frame our face better and is easy to manage. Let’s not forget the amount of energy and time it requires to straighten it.
2) Our hair routine is more intense than our health routine:
Girls admit it, we have all tried different tips and tricks to make our hair smooth and frizz-free.
3) Combing hair leaves disastrous results:
Combing curly hair is one tiring job which also leaves us looking like a deranged animal. Let’s not forget the struggle of choosing the right brush for the right kind of curls.
4) Taming curly hair is equivalent to taming a wild animal:
It’s not easy to tame curly hair! You need an entourage of different products to make sure that your hair is frizz free and manageable.
But wait a minute
1) You love your hair the most because straight haired people are always complimenting it:
Admit it, you love those compliments
2) Your hair is never boring and plain:
You hair gives your face a structure each time you style it and your hair has a spirit of its own and it is beautiful.
3) Your hair looks voluminous even without trying:
Curly hair is naturally thick and they give an appearance of having voluminous hair which obviously works in our favour
4) We think that our hair looks messy but people love it:
It looks fabulous when we least expect it
Hit Like and Share if you can relate to these curly haired things and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram!