If there is one thing that we are scared of in schools is that dreadful exam day. The fear of appearing for an examination consumes our mind entirely. Here are the 9 emotions every student goes through before appearing for an exam.
1. Let me read that page again
Oh those last minute revision blues! No matter how prepared you think you might be for your exam there is always that one question which you feel the urge to revise over and over again.
2. But this wasn’t in the syllabus :O
The moment you see a question out of your syllabus
3. I hope the supervisor doesn’t come to rectify this mistake so I can score free marks 😛
Because who doesn’t love free stuff? 😀
4. Damn, an extra supplement??
You seriously can’t understand why everyone is taking so many supplements when you can’t even go past the 5th page of your 1st one!
5. Ninja mode activated
You try every trick at your disposal to ask your friends for answers to those tough questions. But hush, quietly! You can’t afford to make any noise while doing so. Inner peace!
6. Using your calculator just to pass time
Because apparently there is no other thing for you to do in this world in that deadly exam hall
7. I had revised this, damn I forgot 🙁
Brain pls, y u do tis? :'(
8. Let me ask for a supplement so I don’t look stupid
Everyone is taking one so umm…. *raises hand for a supplement*
9. 5 mins left, super mode activated!
You are magically blessed with super powers in the last 5 minutes of your exam and somehow you start to remember everything and just start writing at super human speed with your brain processing information faster than the speed of light!